Report to ELARD Homepage
ELARD with members in cooperation with COTER of CoR is giving this workshop, which will begin with introductory speeches on the strengths and possibilities of community-led local development (CLLD) in shaping resilient communities and contributing to recovery work.
- Short background on CLLD and the LEADER-method
- How does CLLD allow citizens to co-create European policy in a multilevel governance?
- Case studies on:
- A greener Europe through engaged citizens
- Co-creating to support smart villages
- CLLD and co-creating in urban areas
- Empowering youth with CLLD
The workshop will explore the themes of:
- How can LAGs contribute to recovery and resilience in the working field (geographical and thematically) of the participants of the workshop?
- How can regional and local authorities cooperate with LAGs and what themes in recovery and resilience could benefit from co-creating with citizens?Methods used in the workshop will be world-café (through breakout rooms) and circles, finishing with a wrap-up session.
Marion Eckardt, President, ELARD Aisbl, Belgium.
Kristiina Tammets, Member, Estonian LEADER Union – Estii LEADER Liit, Estonia.
Hartmut Berndt, Chair, BAG-LAG, Germany.
Felicia Edholm, Member, Lokal Utveckling Sverige, Sweden.
Radim Sršeň, Member, Committee of the Regions – Commission for Territorial Cohesion Policy and EU Budget (COTER), Belgium.
Marjo Tolvanen, Boardmember, SYTY- Finnish Village Movement Association, Finland.
Cohesion and Cooperation
Bag-Lag – Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft der Leader-Aktionsgruppen in Deutschland, ELARD AISBL – European Leader Association for Rural Development, Estonian Leader Union – Estii Leader Lit, European Committee of the Regions – COTER Commission, LUS – Lokal Utveckling Sverige, SYTY- Finnish Village Movement Association