Take the chance to go to the European Rural Parliament
The project “Rural Youth in action from local to the European level” are currently looking for people under the age of 30 who are passionate about their local community and want to influence rural policy.
What opportunities do you get?
During the project, you will participate in several online activities, prepare and execute a workshop for The European Rural Parliament with other engaged youth from different countries. The result of the workshop on The European Rural Parliament will be presented in Brussel.
✔ You will be part of a platform created by young people to exchange ideas and experiences
✔ You will participate in capacity building activities
✔ You will help arrange an activity at the European Rural Parliament.
✔ You will go to Poland, Kielce and attend the European Rural Parliament.
About the project
This invite is part of the “Rural Youth in action from local to the European level” project made by the European LEADER Association for Rural Development, ELARD.
The goal of the project is to empower, engage and connect rural youth from Belgium, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Spain, and Sweden. The participants will be part of an international network, exchange good practices, and get a chance to influence rural policies of The European Union. The project extends to January 2023.
Who are we looking for?
- 3-4 participants from the countries: Belgium, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Spain, and Sweden.
- age between 18 and 30 years
- wants to share their ideas
- will participate in online capacity building activities (up to 2 per month)
- will co-design a youth driven event at European Rural Parliament 2022
- will come to European Rural Parliament in Poland (September 2022)