ELARD is a partner in the ENPARD Georgia project “Strengthening Rural Development Models in Georgia”. The project period started in November 2017 and finishes in autumn of 2019.
Partners in this project are Mercy Corps, CARE, PIN as well as the three Georgian LAGs in Borjomi, Kazbegi and Lagodekhi. The focus of this project is to support the three LAGs in building up knowledge and capacity. The project will also support the disbursal of development sub-grants which will facilitate the realisation of the Local Development Strategies. Another aim of this project is to create a network of all LAGs – termed the “Georgian Association of LAGs” (GALAG).
Our task is to accompany the establishment of GALAG and provide trainings on the following topics:
- LEADER & Community-led Local Development
- National network management
- National network’s role in local development planning
- Network Co-operation to share best practices between National Networks and to support LAG’s international co-operations
- Stakeholder involvement, facilitation and negotiation skills