The ERP project in 2016-2017 was mostly carried out through the SPARCE Project. As in the other projects this ERP was jointly co-ordinated by the three European rural networks ERCA, PREPARE and ELARD.
The aim of the SPARCE Project was to strengthen the participation of rural citizens in the European Union in shaping policies and taking actions for the well-being of rural economies and communities. The project had five main elements:
- Advocacy at national and European level
- Multi-national thematic projects
- The 3rd European Rural Parliament
- Action to strengthen our networks and widen outreach
- Dissemination of ideas from the project
Please find here the link to the description of the project on the ERP Website.
To know more about the ERP in general please follow this link.