The Committee of the Regions (CoR) in cooperation with ELARD and National LAG Network of the Czech Republic will hold a side event in the framework of the European Week
The Committee of the Regions (CoR) in cooperation with ELARD and National LAG Network of the Czech Republic will hold a side event in the framework of the European Week of Regions and Cities 2019, on October 9, from 14:30 to 16:30, The round table “Think globally, act locally: Potential of Community Led Local Development (CLLD) in post 2020 EU territorial agenda“ will be moderated by Radim Srsen, Member of ELARD’s council, Regional Councillor of Olomouc, and author of the proposal for an own-initiative opinion „CoR’s contribution to the renewed Territorial Agenda with special emphasis on CLLD“.
The panelists include:
- Veronika Vrecionova, Member of the European Parliament (EU)
- Martin Puta, CoR, Governor of the Liberec Region (CZ)
- Roman Haken, European Economic and Social Committee (CZ)
- Marion Eckardt, ELARD Vice-president, LAG manager, Opinion expert (SE)
- Kristiina Tammets, ELARD Vice-president, LAG manager (EE)
- Jan Florian, National LAG Network of the Czech Republic Vice-chairman, LAG manager (CZ)
- Kristina Garrido Holmová, LAG Sdružení Splav, cooperation and ESF projects specialist (CZ).
This event taking place at Rue Belliard 101, 1040 Brussels, European Committee of the Regions, JDE 60/61, will close with a glass of wine ofered by the hosts. Find the invitation HERE and register https://forms.gle/4Y6q3bcZNAA9nu2z7
(Wednesday) 00:00 - 23:59