Our second meeting this year took place on the 3.3.2021. On the agenda was:
- the State of Play in our members organisations – an overview on how the 2014-20 is being implemented, the transitionperiod in each memberstate, as well as in which countries MS are planning to include LAGs in the Next Generation funding and plans on evaluation and new strategies.
- the direction of our organisation – what are we aiming for and how do we want to work togehter and also with partners
- our proposal to host a rural fringe workshop was accepted! 🙂 – see you there?
- plans for the European Week of Regions and Cities
- added value, added value, added value
- check out REInA – Stratup Olé for rural startups and also for LAGs giving possibilites on 6th of April- we will be there also
- Do not miss the Have your say initiatives on Forest and Ageing
And much more. See you soon again!
Members find more extensive report on “Meetings and Reports”