ELARD is hiring a coordinator for the project „Collaborative and sharing workspaces: policies for youth in EEA peripheral regions“(Cowork4Youth) financed by EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment project.
A summary of the project you may find following the link.
Duties to be filled:
Coordinating the project – organizational work, participating in steering group, thematic seminars, and other project meetings, preparing necessary inputs and materials for meetings, orgnaising necessary meetings. Preparation of documents, progress reports and project financial reports.
- Communication and outreach activities (including the inputs for ELARD website, social media account and groups), preparing a plan for ELARD communication activities.
- Facilitating work with ELARD expert group to be established for the project and taking care of organising expert group meetings, summaries, and the delivery of documents to corresponding project partners.
- Establishing a youth working group of ELARD network, prepare action plan and coordinate its implementation to provide inputs for the project.
- Organising networking and information exchange with relevant counterparts, partners and ELARD members participating in the project.
- Maintenance and archiving of documentation related to the project.
- upper-intermediate knowledge of English and the capacity to work and deliver documentation in English
- has knowledge and understanding of youth work and youth needs in rural and peripherial areas
- has experience in international project coordination
- is a quick actor and likes to organize various events
- has creative thinking and active initiative
- is a good communicator and appreciates teamwork, but is also able to act independently
- wishes to contribute to creating better possibilities for youth and development of rural areas
- Fixed-term employment contract for part-time work. The estimated workload is 0,4. Contract term February 2022-January 2024.
- As most of the work will be carried out from distance using electronical tools then you can be based anywhere in Europe.
- Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- The possibility to work together with a higly motivated and skilled bunch of colleagues, presidency, council and members network. Become a part of our family!
Interested candidates, please send your CV, motivation letter and wage request to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th of January 2022 latest.
We are looking forward to your application!
Shall you require additional information please contact:
ELARD Administrative Coordinator
mobile: +48 606-85 88 01