ELARD is hiring a communicator for EKEP
EKEP – ELARD Knowledge Exchange Platform is the unit of ELARD that deals with applying for and implementing projects in cooperation with other partners. ELARD will be partner in different projects under EU Horizon and Life programme that will create new knowledge, boost our network and influence European policies.
We are looking for a communicator for the following projects:
RUSTIK – Rural Sustainability Transitions through Integration of Knowledge for improved policy processes
RENOVERTY – Home Renovation Roadmaps to Address Energy Poverty in Vulnerable Rural Districts
FLIARA – Female-Led Innovation in Agriculture and Rural Areas
Find out more about our projects here: http://elard.eu/elard-knowledge-exchange-platform-2/
Main duties to be filled:
- Contributing to planning and implementing communication plan set for the projects
- Working together with project partners on communication tasks
- Preparing action plan on an annual basis for ELARD side communication activities that takes into account relevant target groups and channels (newsletter, homepage, social media, etc)
- Implementing the annual action plan
- Preparing necessary communication inputs and material (press releases, articles, leaflets, brochures, FB posts, etc)
- Supporting project events with communication activities
- Updating the information and communication on a regular basis
- Participating in regular meetings with EKEP team and project communication teams in order to grasp the communication possibilities
- Cooperating and coordinating communication activities with ELARD presidency
- Reporting about communication activities to EKEP coordinators and project partners
- Taking care of archiving communication material in EKEP projects Drive
The successful candidate has following professional capacity:
- Bachelor’s degree or equal in communication
- Social media manager degree
- Experience in search optimization of homepages
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, and Adobe-programmes (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, InDesign)
- Experience in setting and implementation of communication strategy
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of English and the capacity to work and deliver in English
- Experience of working with information on LEADER/CLLD and rural development
In addition, successful candidate:
- Is a quick and communicative actor
- Has creative thinking and takes initiative actively
- Appreciates teamwork but is also able to act independently
- Wishes to contribute to the development of rural areas
- Fixed-term employment contract for part-time work. The estimated workload for communication activities of three projects is expected to be 0,3 for the first years (about 0,1 per project). The contract starts in February 2023.
- As most of the work will be carried out from a distance using electronic tools, you can be based anywhere in Europe.
- Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- The possibility to work together with a highly motivated and skilled bunch of colleagues, presidency, council and member’s network. Become a part of our family!
Interested candidates, please send your CV, motivation letter and wage request to email@example.com by the 10th of January 2023 latest.
We are looking forward to your application!
Shall you require additional information, please contact:
ELARD Administrative Coordinator
mobile: +48 606-85 88 01