During the last General Assembly of ELARD, in Lednice (Czech Republic), continued by videoconference Wednesday, November 02, Thibaut Guignard, President of Leader France, was elected for president of the organisation 2023-24.
This is the whole council 2023-24:
- Thibaut Guignard, Leader France – president
- Marion Eckardt, LUS (Sweden), vice-president
- Hartmut Berndt, BAG-LAG (Germany), vice-president
- Stefan Niedermoser, Austrian Leaderforum, vice-president
- María José Murciano, REDR (Spain), councilmember
- Anita Selicka, Latvian Rural Forum, councilmember
- Jan Florian, NS MAS, Czech Republic, councilmember (still elected since last year)
The French network, chaired by Thibaut Guignard, will thus take over from the Swedish presidency from January 1, 2023 for a period of two years.
If you want to learn more about Thibaut, please chek here the interview from 2021