ELARD is hiring project coordinators for 2 Horizon projects:
FLIARA: Female-Led Innovation in Agriculture and Rural Areas,
The FLIARA (Female-led Innovation in Agriculture and Rural Areas) project aims to create a European-wide ecosystem which supports women-led innovative practices in farming and rural areas. The project will increase the understanding the needs and challenges facing women leading innovative environmental and rural development practices in EU farming and rural areas. In doing this, the project will heighten visibility and awareness of current female-led innovations and their centrality and importance to achieving EU environmental and inclusion policies. It will create a Community of Practice (CoP) supporting innovative ecosystems and smart solutions, endorsing and encouraging future female innovations and entrepreneurship until such practice becomes more the norm than the exception.
The project implementation period is 2022-2025. Total budget – 2 999 914€.
RUSTIK: Rural Sustainability Transitions through Integration of Knowledge for improved policy processes,
Grasping rural diversity and strengthening the evidence for tailored policies. RUSTIK is to enable rural communities’ actors and policymakers to design better strategies, initiatives and policies fostering sustainability transitions of rural areas through advancing our understanding of different rural functionalities, characteristics and future scenarios of rural areas, their potentials and challenges. RUSTIK is a transdisciplinary research project that will be jointly implemented by scientific and practice partners and will closely work with rural communities’ actors and policymakers at different levels. The project focuses on co-creating process innovation on data collection, integration and analysis, and on improving governance and policy frameworks. RUSTIK will establish a network of 14 Living Labs in Pilot Regions across ten countries covered by the consortium. Each Living Lab will be co-convened by a research and a Pilot Region practice partner, ensuring work balances both needs.
The project implementation period is 2022-2025. Total budget – 5 886 819€.
Duties to be filled:
- Coordinating ELARD activities within the project – organizational work, participating in the steering group, thematic seminars, and other project meetings, preparing necessary inputs and materials for meetings, and organising necessary meetings. Preparation of documents, progress reports and project financial reports.
- Maintenance and archiving of documentation related to the project.
- Coordinating and contributing to implementing ELARD research and dissemination activities according to the agreed project plan with project partners and WP leaders.
- Communication and outreach activities (including the inputs for the ELARD website, social media account and groups), preparing a plan for ELARD communication activities in cooperation with ELARD team.
- Facilitating work with ELARD expert group to be established for the project and taking care of organising expert group meetings, summaries, and the delivery of inputs and documents to corresponding project partners.
- Organising networking and information exchange with relevant counterparts, partners and ELARD members participating in the project.
- has experience with Horizon programme projects or similar
- has Master’s degree or equal in relevant science to implement project activities
- upper-intermediate knowledge of English and the capacity to work and deliver documentation in English
- has long-term knowledge (at least 5 years) and understanding of LEADER/CLLD and rural development
- is a quick actor and likes to organize various events, meetings, gatherings
- has creative thinking and active initiative
- is a good communicator and appreciates teamwork, but is also able to act independently
- wishes to contribute to the development of rural areas
- Fixed-term employment contract for part-time work. The estimated workload is 0,25 per project. Contract term: for RUSTIK December 2022-August 2026, for FLIARA January 2023-October 2025.
- As most of the work will be carried out from a distance using electronic tools, you can be based anywhere in Europe.
- Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- The possibility to work together with a highly motivated and skilled bunch of colleagues, presidency, council and member’s network. Become a part of our family!
Interested candidates, please send your CV, motivation letter and wage request to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of November 2022 latest.
We are looking forward to your application!
Shall you require additional information, please contact:
ELARD Administrative Coordinator
mobile: +48 606-85 88 01